Happy Sunday and Happy New Years Eve! I hope everyone has had a wonderful day. Are you going out tonight or staying in? Whatever you guys decide, be safe in whatever you do. Enjoy!!
Is anyone thinking about being organized this new year? I always am looking at being organized all year round. I received a planner last Christmas and was very skeptical about it. I started using it and I love it so much and do not know how I lived without one for so long. It really made a difference. Even if you think “I’m not busy enough for one or it is a waste of my time writing everything down.” You will use it no matter how busy or not busy you are. I would take about 10 minutes first thing in the morning writing out my day. I really found it soothing and put me in a relaxed mood first thing in the morning (until my kids woke up LOL)
So now your probably thinking about what kind of planner you should get. Well, Stampin’ Up! has a terrific planner to get. Its called the Love Today Planner Kit. This planner will help keep you on schedule and give you a creative outlet too! This all-inclusive kit with has everything you need to create a customizable yearly planner.
* No dates are printed, so you can start when you want.
* Write, stamp, or draw your own.
* Printed Night of Navy/gold foil binder with gold metal corner accents.
* Binder size: 7-3/4″” x 8-3/4″” (19.7 x 22.2 x 5.1cm).
* Includes Night of Navy 2-ring binder; 12 divider pages; calendar pages; 4 photo protector pages (hold six photos each), 5″” x 7″”( 12.7 x 17.8 cm); page lifter, 3″” x 8-1/4″” (7.6 x 21 cm); printed and gold foil accent stickers; sticky notes.
* Refill kit available (sold separately).
* Colors: Gold, Night of Navy, Calypso Coral, Emerald Envy, Lemon Lime Twist, Pool Party, Real Red.